Sunday, August 15, 2010

Enjoying the local Fare

A brief update on the Bahamas. Is there such a thing as a bad day in the bahamas? I don't think so! Even with the rain or wind its still the bahamas which is awesome. We have been really enjoying our time here and have spent time with the dolphins and sea lions and spent today at the spa being pampered. The food is good, it is very expensive, but we have enjoyed all the restaurants too. The resort is absolutetely beautiful and elegant, done up with all the grace and style you would expect. We did take a terrifying taxi ride to downtown Nassau yesterday and Peyton got her hair braded and we had lunch at Senior Frogs which was a blast!

I have been concered about eating, It seems I can barely eat a few bites at a sitting and then I'm sick for the next few hours. I have chemo on Monday so I'll discuss it with him them and see if I did different medication or if we just need to wait it out. I am sure glad that I am vacatioining with a teenager who doesn't mind sleepng fo 10-12 hours at a stretch because I am certainly tired and sleep long periods of time.

I'm getting tired now, I was going to post a pictue but Peyton wans me to way until we are back in town to post any photos, so I will respect her wishes and wait. So this weekend, youll get to see pictures.