Sunday, August 29, 2010

Still Trying

I was hoping that today was the day that I would feel better, no such luck. I only got down a couple of bites of soup and a few bites of a peach. I am taking in plenty of water, so dehydration is not a concern. I wish i could lower the number of meds I am taking, I know they dull the pain and allow it to be at a manageable level, but I also believe they contribute to the utter exhaustion I am constantly feeling. My head hurts all the time, its just a matter of degree of pain. As long as I stay on quite a few meds I can keep the pain down to a level that allows me to function minimally. I want to function normally. Today is day 7 of my chemo treatment, and the hardest days are up to day 10, so in a few more days I think I'll start to feel better. I hope to at least get a few days of feeling good before i get struck the the next dose of chemo next week.

So pray for me to have the strength and fortitude to keep making it through each day. One day at a time.