Thursday, October 7, 2010

Broadway

I just got back from a nice trip up to Spokane to see South Pacific with Mike and my parents. It was a really enjoyable production, although it went a little late for me, I was pretty much toast by the end of the play. 10:30pm! It was a 3 hour show. But the players were excellent and hugely talented, the sets superb. We had a great dinner last night at a place called Spencers which was right next door to the theatre and had salad and steaks to die for. Expensive, but worth it.

We left and came home first thing this morning, mom and I were pretty tired and Mike had a soccer game this afternoon. I took it pretty easy all afternoon, its amazing how such a small trip can really zap all my energy so quickly. This round is going pretty good. I was able to eat really well yesterday, not quite so good today. They have me on shots of neupogen because my white count was so low and they make me really achy and my bones hurt and I feel like I’m coming down with the flu. I have only one more day of neupogen and then hopefully I’ll feel right as rain.

Just wanted to give you a quick update and now I’m off to the couch to rest and doze. I’ll try to write tomorrow.