Monday, November 2, 2009

Smile.

Just a short post to update you all on the day. Today is my CT, at 1pm. I am nervous, excited, scared, hopeful but most of all surrendered to the outcome. What will be shall be.

This song started in my mind yesterday and I thought it appropriate. Smile. That’s all we can do. If we smile, we can get by. I have always told my daughter that if you smile on the outside, eventually, it will make it down to your heart. So I am smiling and it is working its way to my heart, warming me from the inside out.

Smile – Words by john turner and geoffrey parsons and music by charlie chaplin
Smile though your heart is aching

Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile
--

Smile my friends. Just Smile.

:-)