Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Laughter

I look outside at the gloomy and dreary weather and wonder when our beautiful tri-cities sunshine is going to make a reappearance. This is the longest I think we have ever gone without a break with some warm sunshine on our faces! I hear there is another storm moving in today and when I took out the trash this morning it sure is cold! I'm heading to Park City, Utah in a few weeks and I don't think I can look forward to finding warm sunshine there. They have offered hiking and snow shoeing, neither of which I will take advantage of, I think I'll curl up with a good book or use my computer if there is wireless. There are massage and facials on Saturday afternoon and I am really looking forward to that! I got the schedule today and it looks like it will be a great retreat and I hope to gleen alot of good information from the other attendees. I just hope the weather is decent, with this crazy national weather I may get snowed in on either end of the trip! Pray for safe and on time travel. I am flying direct to Utah but come through Seattle on the way home.


Peyton is back at school this week and her classes start at 6:50am, so she has early mornings every day. She is working three nights a week, so by Friday she is going to be pretty tired. She is enjoying most of her classes, but she has one teacher with a strong french accent and has a hard time understanding him. She said she tries to take alot of notes and is glad that he lectures from the textbook.


Jessie is going to come over and visit today and I can't wait to see him this afternoon! He always brightens my day and makes me smile and laugh. I need to laugh more, laughter is good for the soul and makes my days so much better. If I can laugh everyday, then the day is complete. It relieves pain, improves my mood and takes away any bad that may have happened. Any unpleasantness that may have occurred simply slips away, replaced by a lightness in my heart that lasts the rest of the day.


Find something to laugh about today. Real laughing, the kind that goes all the way down into your belly and rises up into the very core of your soul and makes tears run down your face. No matter what happens during your day, laughter will brighten your life and bring in some sunshine, even if the sun refuses to cooperate!