Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tired.

I had a really good day yesterday. My energy level was up and I got alot done; bills paid, papers filed, paperwork shredded. My daughter and I have been putting together bags for Goodwill and I got all those put together so they just need to be loaded into the car and dropped off. I finished the day by making my dad his favorite blueberry coffee cake which he will pick up today. Well...I may have overdone it, today I am achey and exhausted; feeling pretty puny. Luckily I have a PT appointment today, my arm is very swollen even though I do everything I am supposed to do to keep the lymphedema at bay. Hopefully she can get the swelling down a bit. My arm is quite sore.

Peyton will go see the oral surgeon today and get a followup check on how she is healing up. She seems to be doing well but is missing real food. She is tired of pudding and mac n' cheese and is ready to have something that has to be chewed, but her jaw is still too sore and doesn't have the okay for solid food from the doctor yet. Hopefully she is healing up and real food is on the close horizon! She had a big test today that she has been craming for over the last few days and I am hoping that it went well. She has worked really hard to learn the information.

I have a shot today too, so I think it will be a down afternoon and I'll take the opportunity to rest and read and give my body a break after its hard work yesterday. Tomorrow, I'll be back up and around. I need to learn a little moderation.