Monday, February 14, 2011

Seizure Update

I think I am improving and now I start the round of doctors. I'll see Zhang today, Iuliano tomorrow and hopefully Rado within the next two days. Obviously what we are doing is not working and we need to come up with a new plan. I am getting a medic alert bracelet so that if I fall again and I am alone I can get assistance. Makes me feel alot more secure. I walk around very carefully in contstant fear that my leg will start shaking again and the seizure will begin anew. Terrifying thought. I never really thought what a seizure was like, now I know, they are aweful.

I did go to Spokane with Mike yesterday to see Legally Blonde. We had no incidents and really enjoyed ourselves. I will update all of you after I see the doctors and let you know what they say. Pray there is an alternative treatment that will work on these brain tumors. They are really annoying.

Pray hard and fervently, this is not the way I want to live my life.