Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Shoes


I have found the shoes. The perfect pair of shoes for what I hope to be my final dance with chemo. And what better shoes to do the chemo dance in than Naughty Monkey. The ultimate dancing shoes when you are ready to bring down the house. This round of chemotherapy doesn’t hold a candle to me once I place my feet in those shoes and step on to the dance floor. The party will begin; a dance party of epic proportions! If I only got one more dance to do, let’s do it right, we’ll do a little mamba, some two step, perhaps a little country swing leaving me happy and healthy enough to do a dance for lovers, the tango, with my man, Mike.

Get ready Mr. Mike, you are going to owe me a Tango when my chemo dance is done. And I got the shoes.
You ready chemo? Bring it. Cuz I'm bringing the shoes.