Friday, February 12, 2010

Off to the Coast

Just a quick update to let you all know I am off to my dream weekend on the coast. The weather calls for rainy and cold, which means Mike will just have to keep me warm.

It’s been an awful week. I can’t even express to all of you how many tears I have shed. My job has been my life, I have spent more time in that office than I have in my home over the last few years and to pack it up and take it all home was just about more than I could handle. I have a few more things to get out of there next week, and then Wendy moves in.

I hate cancer. I want my life back. The one I had before, the one where I could work as much as I pleased, walk until my legs gave out, climb stairs without losing my breath. The one before my life became a tragic Shakespearean play. I don’t ask “what else” because I am afraid of the answer.

Hopefully I will return home on Monday refreshed and with tears dried. I am tired of crying, tired of my heart breaking, tired of being sick, tired of the decisions that are being forced upon me, none of which have a good option.

Thank you for your prayers. Pray this is all over soon.