Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need your fevert prayers

I need your prayers like I’ve never needed them before. My blood is tired and it just can’t rebound this time. My platelets haven’t come up at all in a week, in fact, they have come down a point. My red counts have all come down, some more significantly than others, but the one that counts is the platelets. I have to get my platelets up or I don’t get chemo tomorrow. I need them to go up 33 lousy points. From 67 to 100. Can you help me? Can you pray fervently? I don’t want to be delayed again. I want to be done with my cancer treatment. I want this to be over. I have been resting like I should the last few weeks, but perhaps haven’t eaten as healthy as I should. Mostly because I am too tired to care what I eat and really there is no one to make me eat healthy and I haven't taken it seriously enough. When it comes down to my healing, to this battle, I have to find the strength within myself. I have to take care of myself. No one is going to do it for me. I am a single mother fighting this battle.. But today I really need YOUR help. I need your prayers, because that is the only way I’m bringing my count up 33 points in 24 hours is with prayers. Only God can fix this one.

Pray for platelets. 33,000 of them. By tomorrow.