Thursday, July 2, 2009

Biopsy and on to the weekend!

Its been a whirlwind of activity. The biopsy was on Thursday and on Friday I was lucky enough to get to go actually look at my slides with Dr. Brian Staley. It was very cool, and would have been alot cooler if they hadn't been mine! He is 95% sure it is a recurrence of Breast Cancer. I looked at the CT Scans with Dr. Tim Gormley, but I think he speaks techno/radiology, and didn't really learn much. Really nice, but hard to understand his doctor speak. I think this is why they don't usually have radiologists talk to patients. :-)

On Saturday I was lucky enough to get to go to Portland with my daughter, her friend Katilyn and her photographer friend, Annie Miller, to do senior pictures all day. We had a wonderful time. We shot photos at Maryshill, Stonehenge, Horsetail Watertall, Chinatown, Anthropoligies and Powells. Ended up with 700 pictures, I am sure the perfect picture is in there somewhere!