Monday, July 6, 2009

LG - Life is Good

So far the Chemo isn't too bad. My energy level has picked back up and I worked all day today (woo hoo!) My co-workers were glad I am sure (at least I hope so!!). I picked up a weird rash today which we aren't sure what it is from, an allergic reaction or a reaction to the chemo, so I'm trying a little benadryl first and if that doesn't work, then I'll have to take steroids. The steroids aren't the preferable option since they tend to make me a raving bi-otch and my daughter has threatened to move out for the duration of the medication. I would move out too, but unfortunately, I have to go with myself. (-:

I'm feeling a little spacey, which I hope isn't the start of "chemo brain" if it is, I'm in big trouble as it is sarting very early. I'm hoping to hold on to my brain a while longer. I am betting its just the benadryl!

Peyton has finally turned the corner on her healing and seems to get getting back to normal. She's eating again and is getting bored, so that is a good sign!

I am completely overwhelmed by the kindness of my parents. I mean wow. Mom has done laundry and mopped my floor (numerous times), dad put together a pantry for me, they walk my dog, water my flowers. I am so incredibly lucky to have them in my life. Then there is Mike, he drops everything he is doing to be with me and care for me and run to doctors appointments. How could someone be as lucky as me? If it wasn't for the whole cancer thing...

Life is Good. Pass it on.